902nd 013 All Source Cyber Analyst, Principal
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
- Analyst assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the senior leadership as well.
- May function as a team lead or as an individual contributor.
- Use SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), and OSINT databases to research and analyze raw reporting to assess foreign cyber collection threats to U.S. Army, DoD, and Intelligence Community (IC) interests worldwide.
- Convert raw reporting into finished documentation; including integrating, evaluating, analyzing, and converting all available data, into finished intelligence products.
Submit a Resume for this position: