902nd 016 All Source Analyst, Principal – Ft Belvoir
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, Joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
- Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the other senior leadership as well.
- May provide team leadership to other Analysts.
- The Contractor shall develop CI leads, based on the Group Synchronization Targeting Strategy, through open-source and classified source research
- Provide the leads to the Targeting Review Board (TRB) as a Target Nomination Package.
- The Contractor shall provide research, analysis and recommendations regarding liaison efforts with operational and support elements, external intelligence agencies, and external federal law enforcement elements to foster an environment of cooperation and sharing of information to better develop future products.
Submit a Resume for this position: