902nd 027 Geospatial Intelligence Analyst – Principal
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
- Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and other senior leadership as well.
- May function as a team lead or as an individual contributor.
- The Contractor shall provide general military intelligence analysis and organizational expertise dealing with threats to the U.S Army/DoD interests worldwide.
Submit a Resume for this position: