902nd 029 GIS Engineer
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
E&M Technologies is currently seeking a GIS Engineer to join our team at Ft. Meade, MD.
- Must have sound working knowledge of the ESRI suite of software (ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcMap, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Portal, etc.) products
- Must have extensive experience creating map products using ESRI software for inclusion in written products (intelligence reports, PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
- Must have experience creating and customizing Feature Layers based on user provided data (Excel spreadsheets, SQL Server tables, etc.)
- Must have experience administering ArcGIS Portal and possess the ability to manage both ArcGIS Portal objects (maps, applications and layers) and users
- Must have experience adding base maps and Feature Layers to both ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Portal
- Must be Security+ certified (or 30 days within hire, training paid by government)
- Should be familiar with geo-coding principles and possess the ability to create geo-coding services
- Should be familiar with ArcGIS Story Maps
- Should be familiar with ESRI Support and possess working knowledge of how to submit trouble tickets, etc.
Submit a Resume for this position: