E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Chinese/Mandarin Language Analyst to join our team in Fort Meade, MD in support of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Provides analysis, research, and intelligence production support, leveraging analytical tools on NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS.
- Participates in analytic exchanges, briefings, and trainings both internal to the unit and external within the intelligence community.
- Reviews daily activity logs to maintain knowledge of ongoing operational activity.
- Analyzes the CI/CT capabilities, vulnerabilities, and threats within geographic AORs to identify intelligence gaps and potential new lines of effort.
- Provides technical inputs to requests for assistance (RFA), support (RFS), and information (RFI), analyzes data, and writes analytic products, white papers, lead tenders, working papers and other finished all-source intelligence assessments in a production format.
- Conducts intelligence traffic queries
- Provides research and analysis support related to collection efforts to aid in the development of collection priorities, intelligence reviews, and corresponding Analyst Notebook charts.
- Conducts weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational briefings with Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs.
- Provides, develops, and maintains a familiarity and knowledge of assigned target set environment, documented IAW customer SOPs.
- Researches and analyzes existing and developing CI, CT, political, military leadership, security, and military issues, and produces intelligence products to meet planned or tasked production requirements.
- Participates in analytical collaboration with external IC agencies and responds to customer RFIs.
- Twelve (12) plus years of relevant intelligence analysis experience, with at least a portion of experience within the past 2 years.
- Native cultural experience and expertise in target language location.
- DLI 3/3 score or industry equivalent in Chinese.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience with Counterintelligence Activity Online (CiAO) highly desired
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- OSINT experience
- Completion of professional Counterintelligence Course (Military, Civilian)
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.