E&M 003 Electronic Warfare (EW) Analyst
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Serve as a training and education specialist in providing instruction and student mentorship in the 1st Information Operations Command’s Information Operations Integration Course – Electronic Warfare (IIC-EW).
- Provides formal platform instruction to students regarding the planning and execution of Information Operations (IO), Cyberspace and Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA), and Electronic Warfare (EW). Instruction is conducted at home-station and via mobile training team (MTT).
- Applies a variety of learning strategies and models for adult learners, including the Army Learning Model (ALM) and the Experiential Learning Model (ELM).
- Assist with the curriculum development for the IIC-EW course using the ADDIE model for instructional design and training development.
- Assist in the TRADOC accreditation process for the command’s Electronic Warfare training and other Information Operations education programs.
- Assist with all aspects of the training, education, and program responsibilities to include metrics, resourcing, strategy, administrative and policy review.
- Assist in developing policies and performance metrics for curriculum effectiveness, schoolhouse performance, and instructor professional development.
- Develop and execute feedback mechanisms to solicit and analyze course feedback.
- Maintain liaison with DOD, Army, and other agencies to keep abreast of CEMA and EW policy, doctrine, and TTP developments and trends.
- Maintain TRADOC teaching credentials in accordance with supported organization’s Faculty Development Program.
- Assist with all aspects of the training, education, and program responsibilities to include metrics, strategy, administrative, and policy review.
Submit a Resume for this position: