E&M 005 CNO Analyst
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Conduct IO staff analysis and research supporting 1st IO Cmd’s executive level actions and initiatives.
- Review and comment on Joint and Army Information Operations and Cyberspace Operations policy, doctrine, regulations, orders, and directives.
- Participate in a wide variety of IO conferences, meetings, working groups, and program reviews.
- Assist with the preparation, coordination and development of 1st IO Cmd’s Mission Statement, Mission Essential Task List, Concept Plans, Force Design Updates, Annual Historical Reports, and of the Command policy documents.
- Assist with the preparation, coordination and development of force modernization and organizational design documents including Capability Based Assessments, DOTMLPF Change Recommendations, CONOPs, and material requirements documents.
- Develop and maintain 1st IO Cmd’s operational MOUs with other commands, activities, and agencies.
- Write, staff, and review issue papers, decision papers, briefings, and TTP.
- Maintain awareness of current military organizational and operational concepts and plans as they relate to the integration of IO at strategic, operational, and tactical levels of military operations.
- Assemble and maintain orders, directives, regulations, and other authorization documents that establish 1st IO Cmd’s responsibilities and operational requirements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of practices, techniques, and procedures that improve the Command’s operational and staff efficiency.
Submit a Resume for this position: