E&M 007 MRX Role Player
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Provide expertise to rotational training units thereby creating exercise realism and a positive training environment.
- Ability to act out a specific role, as assigned by the Program Manager.
- The Role Player will follow scripted and non-scripted scenario driven training events while maintaining close, interpersonal interaction with the rotational training unit and other role players.
- During the exercise scenario, the Role Player will be asked to replicate as authentically as possible, based on personal experience or knowledge, a given persona or position.
- This may include typical daily life, duties and responsibilities of the position/role or realistic portrayal of an adversary, among other duties.
- Within the exercise scenario, Role Players may interact with host nation officials and civilians, representatives of other foreign governments and various U.S. DoD personnel.
Submit a Resume for this position: