E&M 085 Technical Control Specialist
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- As a Technical Control Technician, you will be responsible to: Monitor, control, and isolate problems in a data communications network.
- Monitor all network activity.
- Activate/deactivate network lines according to established schedules.
- Performs first- and/or second-level resolution of network related issues. Interface with users and/or network vendors.
- Contributes to and supports the completion of major organizational activities.
- Knowledge and understanding of the general aspects and technical phases of the position and their application to problems and situations encountered.
- Ability to perform related work with minimal supervision. Can independently perform non-routine and moderately complex assignments.
- Researches assignments, processes, and analyzes data and develops recommendations.
- Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain, and manipulate data.
- May provide leadership, direction to lower Information Systems Agency required reporting procedures.
Submit a Resume for this position: