E&M 158 Configuration Management Engineer
Requirements: Secret Clearance
- Perform configuration management baseline control of operational release products for all operational software increments.
- Execute Help Pages and Job Aids for building both Mission and OS/COTS software releases and creating install packages for our various elements.
- Update DRs as required to document CM release processing steps and to report discrepancies.
- Work closely with System Engineering, Development and Test teams to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide release planning inputs to ensure that required fixes are delivered in time to support key operational fielding milestones.
- Perform security procedures to ensure Restricted Data is controlled.
- Prepare and review Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) items.
- Generate, track, and ship all operational media for software installs.
- Generate and distribute Version Description Documents (VDD) for operational software and database deliveries.
- Ensure release build content matches both the review boards listing and the VDD.
- Generate Turnover Letters for products and miscellaneous scripts as required.
- Maintain procedures and ensure required periodic reviews are conducted.
- Assist in maintaining CM SharePoint site.
- Routinely track release metrics.
Submit a Resume for this position: