E&M 159 DB V&V Test Engineer
Requirements: Secret Clearance
- Perform planning, test execution, data analysis and discrepancy reporting for operational based testing of ASMCS/EAA/TTS software and database products to ensure readiness for government testing and fielding.
- Perform planning, test execution, data analysis and discrepancy reporting for Pre-Release Testing to ensure operationally acceptable solutions for DR and PDR fixes planned for final development releases.
- Analyze ASMCS/EAA/TTS software and database discrepancies.
- Uses Oracle SQL to analyze the database.
- Execute tools to process and analyze system data.
- Perform DR and PDR Verification of ASMCS/EAA/TTS delivered fixes to ensure operational requirements are met.
- Perform system regression tests to evaluate the operational capability of the system.
- Write discrepancies using ClearQuest and track discrepancies for resolution.
- Participate in the DR and PDR assessment, prioritization, and delivery scheduling process to ensure that required fixes are delivered in time to support key fielding milestones.
- Validate documented DR and PDR workarounds for issues not planned to be delivered.
- Ensure that documented workarounds are technically correct and satisfactory for operational users.
- Test Keys/UTW releases
- Test CCS-C Database Releases
- Test OS/COTS Releases
- Develop Test Reports for delivery to the customer
Submit a Resume for this position: