E&M 170 Database Administrator
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- 6 or more years of Database Management experience within the Department of Defense
- Experience conducting regular data quality checks to identify data errors and inconsistencies so they can be resolved using data cleansing tasks
- Experience removing or correcting incorrect data, reformatting data, resolving data corruption issues, and resolving duplicate data entries
- Experience preparing data for transfer, export, and integration with other systems.
- Experience maintaining software configuration databases
- Experience with quality control and auditing of databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
Submit a Resume for this position: