E&M 181 Instructional Systems Designer
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Design and develop AOC and IOC in support of COTS-M evaluation concepts, scope, and tools.
- Analyze findings and report trends to the customer.
- Provide recommended modifications to the customer to validate content and to ensure students are meeting expected outcomes.
- Consult with instructors and SMEs to determine instructional requirements, collect data, customize design proposals, and implement solutions.
- Design and develop new learner activities and exercises including technical training methods into approved training concepts.
- Work closely with SMEs and instructors to review and revise training materials including lesson plans, student guides, online content, job aids,
- Review overall program and implement revisions to ensure all training fits together in a clear and consistent manner.
- Perform quality control on all instructional materials, lesson plans, and technical solutions.
Submit a Resume for this position: