E&M 209 Information Assurance Manager
Requirements: Secret Clearance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Directly Leads, applies specialized knowledge and experience to analyze and define security requirements for Multilevel Security (MLS) issues.
- Designs, develops, engineers and implements solutions to MLS requirements.
- Responsible for the implementation and development of the MLS.
- Gathers, organizes and analyzes technical information about an organization’s mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena.
- Performs risk analyses which also includes risk assessment.
- Provides specialized technical support for secure software development and integration tasks, including reviewing work products for correctness and adhering to the design concept and to user standards.
- Knowledgeable of Security/Information Assurance (IA) products such as PKI, VPN, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems.
- Analyzes and recommends resolution of security/IA problems on the basis of knowledge and experience with the major IA products and services, an understanding of their limitations, and knowledge of the IA disciplines.
Submit a Resume for this position: