E&M 214 Junior Security Engineer
Requirements: Secret Clearance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, provides customer support in solving all phases of complex information assurance-related technical problems.
- Reviews and recommends information assurance solutions to customer problems based on an understanding of products/systems test results.
- Conducts systems security analysis and implementation, system engineering, electrical design, design assurance, testing, software engineering, program design, configuration management, integration and testing of information assurance products and techniques.
- Solutions are based on a firm understanding of government/industry policy, practices, procedures, customer requirements, and emerging security technologies and future trends in support of information system and network security.
- Ensures that information assurance solutions are fully compatible with or engineered into the customer’s network design.
- Provides work direction and guidance to other personnel; ensures accuracy of the work of other personnel, operates under deadlines and able to work on multiple tasks.
Submit a Resume for this position: