E&M 223 Mid Active Directory Administrator
Requirements: Secret Clearance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Under general direction, design and architect a global Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Group Policy, domain consolidation for large scale organizations.
- Plan and execute Active Directory Domain level upgrades.
- Plan and design Group Policy Objects as requested to ensure compliance of company policies for servers and user end-point devices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Active Directory, GPO, Active Directory Federated Services, and password/identity management systems.
- Assist in management and support of internal and external DNS systems.
- Assist in management and support of internal DHCP architecture and scoping.
Submit a Resume for this position: