E&M 231 Senior Data Scientist
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Meets all qualifications and skills required of a Mid Data Scientist Level II.
- Demonstrates ability to conduct data analytics, data engineering, data mining, exploratory analysis, predictive analysis, and statistical analysis, and uses scientific techniques to correlate data into graphical, written, visual, and verbal narrative products.
- Demonstrates ability to proactively retrieve information from various sources, analyze it for better understanding about the data set, and builds AI tools that automate certain processes.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the scientific and technical research and applications listed in the labor category required to meet mission requirements.
- Provides in-depth scientific and technical analysis to provide support analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
Submit a Resume for this position: