E&M 232 Mid Data Scientist
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Demonstrates scientific and/or engineering knowledge, methods, and techniques for the production of integrated, all-source scientific and technical intelligence assessments of foreign defense capabilities.
- Demonstrates ability to conduct data analytics, data engineering, data mining, exploratory analysis, predictive analysis, and statistical analysis, and uses scientific techniques to correlate data into graphical, written, visual, and verbal narrative products.
- Demonstrates ability to proactively retrieve information from various sources, analyze it for better understanding about the data set, and builds AI tools that automate certain processes.
- Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to apply IC and DoD classification guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information. Demonstrates ability to interpret analysis to include, but not limited to, its meaning, importance, and implications. Demonstrates ability to defend analytic judgements with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgn1ents when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
- Demonstrate ability to produce timely, logical, and concise analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex issues clearly in a concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with strong grammar skills. Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrates ability to use innovative tools and techniques, coupled with all-source analysis to identify, define and assess foreign adversary capabilities and vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrates ability to develop structured research including, but not limited to, obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and maintaining information within security and data protocols. Demonstrates ability to recognize nuances and resolve contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
Submit a Resume for this position: