E&M 233 Senior All Source Intelligence Analyst
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Meets all qualifications and skills of a Mid All Source Intelligence Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to manage research and coordination for long-term projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), and Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
|• Demonstrated experience with intelligence analysis tools and databases
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of a wide range of National Level, DoD, DCI, DIA and DA Information Security Program and Foreign Disclosure concepts, principles, practices and procedures to review, analyze, and release classified and unclassified data in accordance with the National Disclosure Policy.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of data transfer requirements for moving data between classified and unclassified computer systems.
• Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
• Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
• Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
Submit a Resume for this position: