E&M 234 Mid All Source Intelligence Analyst
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Demonstrates superior written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Demonstrated experience preparing intelligence publications or related academic reports in excess of 10 pages
- Demonstrated knowledge of Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), and Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
- Demonstrated experience with intelligence analysis tools and databases
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of data transfer requirements for moving data between classified and unclassified computer systems.
Submit a Resume for this position: