E&M 235 Senior Analytic Methodologist
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Meets all qualifications of a Mid Analytic Methodologist.
- Demonstrates ability to supports the development of analytic strategies to resolve key intelligence questions of mission-driven requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to work with ambiguous information, deconstruct key questions, suggest methodologies, develop data schema to structured observations, and support visualization of applicable data.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and evaluate a wide range of existing methods, models, and algorithms to develop more accurate, complete, objective, and anticipatory analysis for intelligence production.
- Demonstrates ability to identify, retrieve, manipulate, relates, and / or exploit structured data sets from all available sources.
- Demonstrates ability to use scripts, visual analytic modeling tools, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for repeatable, widely applicable procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to combine empirical or quantitative methods with data analysis for intelligence production of complex and data-driven assessments.
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate the capabilities and limitations of analytic methodologies.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
Submit a Resume for this position: