E&M 253 Mid Military Forces Analyst
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Meets all qualifications and skills of a Junior Military Forces Analyst.
- Demonstrates ability to conduct all-source analytic production on foreign military forces on, but not limited to, foreign military organizations, command structure, strategy and doctrine, capabilities, equipment, operations and exercise, facilities, sustainment, leadership, and force disposition/order of battle.
- Demonstrates ability to define problems, supervise studies and lead surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
- Demonstrates analytic leadership and expertise in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analytic production methodologies, tradecraft and techniques aligned with labor category mission.
- Demonstrates extensive ability to provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to senior Defense planners and policymakers.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of National Level, DoD, DCI, DIA and DA Information Security Program and Foreign Disclosure concepts, principles, practices and procedures to review, analyze, and release classified and unclassified data in accordance with the National Disclosure Policy.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of data transfer requirements for moving data between classified and unclassified computer systems and is able to provide expert advice and guidance to contractor personnel on procedures.
- Expert knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products
- Excellent communication skills in order to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates
- Excellent analytical skills
Submit a Resume for this position: