E&M 265 Intel Technician – Operations Mission Team Support
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Provides a full range of intelligence and administrative support to assist analysts, engineers, and scientists involved in a variety of intelligence disciplines and activities.
- Activities include, but are not limited to, building and maintaining databases; monitor intelligence; assists with administration and management of RFIs; produces metrics; provides cross-domain data transfer and intelligence dissemination support, system-high to -low transfers between JWICS, SIPRNet, NIPRNet, and other U.S. and Allied / Partner systems.
- Produces metrics, graphics, and briefings as required to support production management and mission management functions.
- Provides operations mission team research and analytical support to the Directorate of Intelligence, where specific tasks may include identification and developments of mission enhancement opportunities, status reports outlining updates and progress of accomplishments, task management through completion, strategic engagements and visits.
- Provides recommendations on continual process improvement to support the directorate’s mission.
- Provides full range coordination with command partners, both foreign and domestic, to inform the Intelligence Directorate leadership assisting them in strategic decision-making.
- Activities include but are not limited to: managing portfolios for various governmental and non-governmental partners, close coordination and collaboration with relevant subject matter experts, and in supporting intelligence related partner visits hosted by the command.
- Coordinates intelligence and information exchanges, enables persistent partnership engagement, and develops and implements processes for long-term sharing agreements.
- Works collaboratively with a broad range of Intelligence and Defense professionals and is capable of capturing and synthesizing a common picture of the current state of the Command with regard to partnership engagement, and then developing approaches to address identified shortfalls.
- Establishes effective communication procedures and practices to facilitate command level engagements, conferences, working groups and planning teams.
- Demonstrates proficiency and timeliness if drafting and responding to tasks related to partner engagement inquiries.
Submit a Resume for this position: