E&M 266 Intel Technician – Oversight and Policy Access
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Provides a full range of intelligence and administrative support to assist analysts, engineers, and scientists involved in a variety of intelligence disciplines and activities.
- Activities include, but are not limited to, building and maintaining databases; monitor intelligence; assists with administration and management of RFIs; produces metrics; provides cross-domain data transfer and intelligence dissemination support, system-high to -low transfers between JWICS, SIPRNet, NIPRNet, and other U.S. and Allied / Partner systems.
- Produces metrics, graphics, and briefings as required to support production management and mission management functions.
- Supports the Intelligence Oversight and Policy (IO&P) team and provide mission support.
- Reviews, tracks and stores signed documentation, to include training records of staff personnel who serve as members of the USCYBERCOM Production Chain.
- Maintain spreadsheets to support quick presentation and review of USCYBERCOM Production Chain members.
- Performs administrative duties to include, but not limited to, development and maintenance of file directories, SharePoint sites, pages, lists and libraries.
- Troubleshoots system or procedural issues regarding document storage and document review; propose process improvements that may utilize software (ex. EXCEL, SharePoint, file management systems etc.) and to ensure proper access controls are utilized for operational security management in the allocation of personnel within USCYBERCOM SIGINT Production Chain.
- Obtains responses from IO&P staff members in response to formal staff packages.
- Manages and coordinates IO&P responses to formal staff packages.
- Creates and manages formal staff packages that have been produced by members of the IO&P team.
- Schedules and manages VTCs, conference rooms, and invitations to various weekly, monthly and quarterly Intelligence Oversight meetings attended by USCYBERCOM, Cyber Mission Force, and NSA personnel.
- Tracks all J2 IO&P Team requirements and assignments to support production of the USCYBERCOM Intelligence Oversight Quarterly report to include production of training statistics and graphs, and shall support drafting and review of USCYBERCOM Intelligence
- Oversight policies and procedures.
Submit a Resume for this position: