E&M 268 Security Engineer
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Leverage your security background to review and interpret security scans and vulnerabilities within the baseline.
• Provide technical guidance to development & operations teams by communicating the details of vulnerabilities and how they should be resolved through baseline code updates and/or configuration changes.
• Support development teams with custom code reviews and configuration validation, ensuring that security best practices are followed.
• Review outstanding findings on a regular schedule, then prioritize them as inputs to the program development backlog, in advance of upcoming milestones and release planning events.
• Work to standardize and document best practices and lessons learned to ensure future baseline compliance.
Submit a Resume for this position: