E&M 269 Linux System Administrator
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, and support cloud initiatives to support customer driven needs
• Responsible for user account management and infrastructure requirements.
• Maintain program owned applications in support of a collaborative environment (JIRA, Atlassian, BitBucket, RocketChat)
• Work as a SME to define network requirements, user metrics, maintenance of our PPSM, and
support to development needs.
• Responsible for infrastructure patching and OS baseline hardening
• Manage several environments as a Linux SME providing overall support to the program and
working with Enterprise Services to ensure compliance with security services and applications.
Submit a Resume for this position: