E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a 2d Bn CSD Program Systems Engineers (Coders) to support a Federal Government client.
- Execute the Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- Perform protocol and input fuzzing in order to find vulnerabilities in external software
- Perform analysis of disassembled code when source code is unavailable
- Collaborate with operators and other software engineers to develop and debug applications
- Design and develop compliers, assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems
- Develop and modify software solutions for operational compatibility
- Document flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Conduct penetration testing of internally created software
- Maintain offensive toolsets
- Develop engagement platform image to support assigned mission sets
- Create and maintain virtual images for mission support
- Test images for compatibility of third-party software
- Develop scripts to automate image building process
- Monitor and report software metrics
- Develop, implement, and update backup and recovery procedures
- Forecast hardware and software requirements
- Maintain equipment and software
- Manage software licenses
- Document processes and procedures
- Provide customer support
- B.S. Degree in relevant field and eight (8) years’ experience in related area with at least a portion of experience within the last 2 years
- Computing Environment Certification (Windows and LINUX Certification Level II)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.