E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking an AIOC S3 Reachback IO Planner to support a Federal Government client.
- Provide tailored, all-source/Intelligence Support to Information Operations support in response to Requests for Information or other requests in support of Information Operations
- Provide tailored, all-source analysis support in response to Requests for Information or any other request/tasking both external and internal that support Information Operations. Products include Intelligence Preparation of the Environment, Information Operations Note, White Papers, Weekly Information Operations Highlights, Information Operations Intelligence Integration, Information Operations Intelligence Integration Country Overviews, briefings to support working groups, training, conferences, and seminars (or other events), and other products or briefs requested by the Government
- Maintain liaison with counterparts throughout the Joint and National Intelligence community and in other agencies and organizations
- Maintain situational awareness of diplomatic, military, social, economic, intelligence, infrastructure, scientific, and technical developments within assigned area/team in order to produce effective, time-sensitive analysis and targeting
- Utilize tools, databases, and websites to collect and analyze data and information. Tools include Analyst Notebook, Palantir, classified databases, Interlink, Open Source Information System, and any tool or database required by the Government
- Prepare reports for quality control/assurance and dissemination by the Government
- Ensure products are valid and properly maintained on designated websites and networks
- Provide Intelligence Support to Information Operations support for briefings, working groups, and seminars as directed by the Government. Support will include oral and written presentation and use of multimedia tools
- Produce Intel support to the Information Operations targeting products in response to Requests for Information or any other request/tasking both external and internal. Products include Target Support Folders, Behavioral Influence Analysis Paper, Cultural Influence Analysis Paper, Information Operations Fissures Paper, and any other names product requested by the Government.
- The Subcontractor shall review, develop, and maintain plans, operations, orders, and assessments
- The Subcontractor shall review, make recommendations to, and support the development of doctrine, organization, training, material, leadership and education, personnel, and facilities (DOTMLPF) change recommendations, requirements, concept development, and doctrine, in accordance with all published and verbal regulations, guidance, and policy
- The subcontractor shall participate in, and contribute to, planning teams, working groups, and events; write reports and give briefs; coordinate and synchronize Information Operations related capabilities; and promote Information Operations interoperability among Joint, Army, service organizations and agencies in support of 1st IO Command and supported unit missions
- Subcontractor support shall include the following tasks:
- Review and provide input to Combatant Command, Army Service Component Command, and higher headquarters plans, and orders for feasibility, compatibility, effectiveness, or expected results
- Develop Operational Concepts, synchronization matrixes, supporting lines of efforts, and courses of action to support the desired effects and objectives of supported units and organizations
- Monitor, research, and analyze the information environment of Combatant Command areas of responsibility
- Research and product Information Operations assessments, reports, and projections
- Participate in working groups and planning teams to develop courses of action; coordinate and synchronize capabilities; and advise on the the appropriate utilization of information related capabilities
- Plan and support the integration of information operations and supporting information related capabilities into Joint and Service component exercises, experiments, and training events.
- Review Intelligence support to information operations products for their contribution to the overall project or mission and contribute planner considerations to focus planner attention to the impact of the product on plans development
- B.S. Degree in relevant field and eight (8) years’ experience in related area with at least a portion of experience within the last 2 years
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.