E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking an Open Search Research Analyst – Russian in support of the INSCOM 1st IO. The 1st IO CMD provides Information Operations support to Army and other Military Forces through deployable support teams, reach back planning and analysis, and specialized training to support freedom of action in the information environment, to deny the same to our adversaries.
The Military Readiness Exercise (MRX) Project Coordinator shall lead the planning, development, and execution of all 1st IO exercises.
- The ideal candidate shall provide full-time Mission Rehearsal Exercise automation, information technology, exercise design, and audiovisual support to training exercises utilizing resources and personnel assigned to the MRX Team. These responsibilities include:
- Enable Mission Readiness Exercise use of Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router (NIPR), Secure Internet Protocol Router (SIPR), Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS).
- Provide systems administrative control over Mission Rehearsal Exercise user accounts, user groups, shared information access, and permission management.
- Create and manage Mission Readiness Exercise shared drive folders, portal pages, and associated permissions.
- Coordinate with management and supporting Information Technology staff to enable equipment tracking, operations, and maintenance of Mission Readiness Exercise-related equipment and systems to include: computers, laptops, large screen monitors, projectors, switches, servers, Local Area Networks (LANS) (classified and unclassified), open and closed networks, printers, audiovisual equipment, and related hardware.
- Conduct periodic troubleshooting of Mission Readiness Exercise-related equipment and systems. Candidate shall either utilize MRX Team to correct the faults or submit timely trouble-tickets to higher Information Technology support staff in order to support rapid repairs and minimize Mission Readiness Exercise disruptions.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve computer issues surrounding the Windows operating system, computer hardware, software applications, and user environments.
- Maintain Mission Readiness Exercise permanent party accounts, as well as Mission Rehearsal Exercise temporary accounts, network profiles, and user shares with the use of Active Directory, Windows Explorer, Exchange 2007, and User Manager.
- Maintain and set up Mission Readiness Exercise permanent party secure release printer tokens, as well as Mission Readiness Exercise temporary user secure release print tokens.
- Create and maintain accountability and status-tracking spreadsheets for Mission Readiness Exercise Information Technology Equipment, printer tokens, and personnel rosters.
- Prepare reports for quality control/assurance and dissemination to the Government.
- Instruct and assist Mission Readiness Exercise staff as well as temporary Mission RehearsalExercise participants on Mission Rehearsal Exercise workstation set-up, uses, Mission RehearsalExercise site navigation, shared portal navigation, and other topics as necessary.
- Assist Mission Rehearsal Exercise managers with web portal and SharePoint page design and management.
- Create and submit PowerPoint-based presentations containing screen shots of systemic automation issues and other technical issues for submission to higher level Information Technology support andGovernment management.
- Research, design, and implement innovative Information Technology approaches to improve and enable Mission Readiness Exercises.
- Obtain and maintain appropriate Information Technology certifications to enable execution ofMission Readiness Exercise Information Technology duties.
- Comply with and enforce all applicable Mission Readiness Exercise and Government InformationTechnology policies and procedures.
- Support the pre-Mission Readiness Exercise communication (automation, accounts) testing.
- Conduct Long-Range, Mid-Range, and Short-Range planning, mission analysis, and execution of theMilitary Decision-Making Process.
- Conduct coordination and communication within the Command and with other agencies/organizations involved in the Mission Readiness Exercise.
- Research emerging Force Tracking Numbers and related documentation of various classified databases.
- Develop and provide exercise-related calendars, schedules, synchronization matrices, milestones, information papers, and reports.
- Develop and provide decision briefs, Operations Orders, and execution matrices.
- Provide training exercise support at Ft. Belvoir, VA, and other locations such as Army NationalGuard and Army Reserve unit’s armories and Active Component training facilities within theContinental United States (CONUS) at the request of the Government.
- As requested, review emerging doctrine for potential Mission Readiness Exercise inclusion/impact/update.
- Develop and provide input to Command related Field Support Team and Mission Readiness Exercise documents.
- Maintain relationships with the Information Operations community.
- BA/BS in relevant field
- 8 Years CA, CMO, COMCAM, or PA experience desired in that order of priority, with at least a portion of experience within the last 2 years
- Graduate of Army Information Operations Planners’ Course (AIOPC) or equivalent experience
- Experience in DoD Exercise Design; expertise in all phases of exercise planning, development, and execution
- Agile experience and certification a plus
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Required Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.