E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Cyber Support Detachment Database Administrator to join our team in Fort Belvoir, VA in support of INSCOM. INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Assess computer network defense and information assurance in support of Information Operations and Cyber assessments.
- Provide certified vulnerability assessment analysts to conduct off-site system vulnerability, Network architecture, policy and procedural, application, and system integrity reviews.
- Provide certified and vulnerability assessment analysts to conduct threat-based emulation and cyber red teaming against Army and Department of Defense networks.
- Assist with development and maintenance of assessment methods, tools, and techniques.
- Employ a standardized procedure for vulnerability scan during an assessment.
- Perform code review in order to find vulnerabilities.
- Perform protocol and input fuzzing in order to find vulnerabilities.
- Perform analysis of disassembled code when source code is unavailable.
- Develop exploits based on identified vulnerabilities.
- Recommend fixes and mitigation for identified vulnerabilities.
- Assess Computer Network Defense and Information Assurance in support of InformationOperations and Cyber Assessments.
- Provide certified vulnerability assessment analysts to conduct off-site system vulnerability, network architecture, policy and procedural, application, and system integrity reviews.
- Provide expertise of network security testing, server hardening, vulnerability scanning tools, and penetration testing techniques.
- Assist with the creation/maintenance of adversary emulation toolsets/development.
- Contribute to technical and executive summaries of team assessment missions.
- Document tactics, techniques & procedures, and develop process map and standard operating procedures for network assistance visit and penetration testing missions.
- Assist in developing maintaining the Army’s exploitation tool repository.
- Assist in the integration of exploitation tool testing, evaluation, and documentation (RiskManagement Framework Process).
- Coordinate trends and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures on Army information systems security related matters.
- Implement and maintain network services to support mission requirements.
- Monitor and report network performance metrics.
- Develop, implement, and update backup and recovery procedures.
- Troubleshoot and remediate network outages and/or errors.
- Forecast hardware and software requirements.
- B.S. Degree in related Technical Field with eight (8) years of experience in related Technical area with at least a portion of experience within the last two (2) years.
- Army Information Operations Planners Course (AIOPC) Certificate or equivalent experience
- Must possess a current DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III security certification (e.g., CASP+CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH, CCSP).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the TS/SCI level and must be willing to take a Polygraph in order to support mission.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.