E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a IO Planner to join our team in Fort Belvoir, VA in support of INSCOM. INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
The ideal candidate will provide expert mission analysis, analytic problem solving, and assessment of information operations (IO); creatively use information systems and information related capabilities (IRC); integrate with inter-agency and intelligence community (IC); use knowledge of and ability to develop innovative concepts to counter adversarial use of information in the Cyber and Electro-magnetic Spectrum (EMS), understand significant or key cultural considerations that affect operational and tactical planning, security, accreditation, and risk assessment(s). Demonstrate the ability to review, analyze, and operationalize tactical and operational-level IO-related directives in support of maneuver elements. Provide counsel, guidance, and aid in applying technical skills to operational and tactical planning/execution, identifying and tracking measures of performance (MOP) thru attainment of measures of effectiveness (MOE).
This position requires the willingness and ability to meet requirements for service in contingency areas subject to hostile fire.
- Thirteen (13) years of experience or Bachelor’s Degree and nine (9) years of experience or Master’s Degree and seven (7) years of experience
- Experience in SOF planning processes; MDMP, Army/Joint Targeting, IPB, Intelligence cycle, COG analysis, JOPP, and MCPP processes
- Ability to integrate IO related capabilities with the above
- Be familiar with, certified in, or have applicable operational/field time experience in:
- SIGINT related activities
- Tactical Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Military Deception (MILDEC)
- Operations Security (OPSEC)
- Additionally, be able to apply the same (above) to aid and assist with:
- Cyberspace Operations
- Military Information Support Operations (MISO) – (formerly Psychological Operations – PSYOPs)
- Intelligence support to IO
- Assessing IO
- Inexperienced (Novice) level candidates can demonstrate familiarity with Army/Joint Targeting, IPB, and COG analysis process as well as a general understanding of Army Training doctrine and procedures and ability to verbalize the functioning and organization of tactical and operational staffs.
- Junior level experienced candidates demonstrate the above on their resume and experience with integrating, coordinating, and synchronizing adjacent and supporting operations, as well as developing support for related capabilities and their activities. Preferred experience includes ability to work effectively within a task organized working group and expertise with planning, integrating, and coordinating with interagency and intelligence community entities.
- Mid-level experienced candidates demonstrate they have solid experience (MEW crews, SOT-A, Ranger OSE, MARSOC RadRecon, NSW support elements) as a Special Forces Team Sergeant/Member with applicable experience/knowledge of JOPP, MDMP, and MCPP planning and targeting processes. Is able to express the overarching differences of Title 10 vs. Title 50. Has demonstrable expertise on their resume in developing and accessing tactical and operational level plans and orders and be able to translate that experience to the IO realm.
- Senior level candidates can successfully demonstrate all of the above implemented into successful IO plans and possess knowledge and a firm understanding of cyber operations, CEMA integration, and deception planning in support of maneuver operations.
- Willing to deploy to hostile, or austere, environments or in response to contingency requirements as a member of a Field Support Team supporting military operations for short periods of 4-6 months.
- Experience as a member of a SOT-A
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.