E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Level 2 Geospatial Analyst to support a Federal Government client.
- Meets all qualifications and skills of a Junior Geospatial Analyst
- Demonstrated experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and anlysis
- Demonstrated ability to manage research and coordination for long-term projects.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct geospatial analysis of objects, networks, and persons usinggeospatial tools, methodologies, spatial-temporal data, imagery, social and physical sciences.
- Demonstrated ability to exploit imagery, vector, and other data to include non-geospatiallycorrelated data to locate, identify, and map objects in the spatial domain.
- Demonstrated experience with intelligence analysis tools and databases.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of a wide range of National Level, DoD, DCI, DIA and DAInformation Security Program and Foreign Disclosure concepts, principles, practices and procedures to review, analyze, and release classified and unclassified data in accordance with the National Disclosure Policy.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of data transfer requirements for moving data between classified and unclassified computer systems.
- Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
- Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, andadequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
- M.A./M.S. Degree in related field AND eight (8) years of experience as a Geospatial Analyst on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services -OR-
- B.A./B.S. Degree in related field AND ten (10) years of experience as a Geospatial Analyst on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services -OR-
- Twelve (12) years of experience as Geospatial Analyst on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services.
- Demonstrated ability producing reports for senior DoD decision makers
- Demonstrated experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods
- Detailed knowledge of NGIC, Army, DIA, NSA, CIA, and/or interagency operations
- Superior understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools with general understanding of AART operations
- Knowledge of and experience in planning and executing technical studies and reports for computer systems and computer networks
- Knowledge of and experience with Conventional and Irregular Warfare concepts and operations
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.