E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Level 3 Threat Cyber Analyst to support a Federal Government Client.
Work as a Cyber All-Source Intelligence Threat Analyst supporting an intelligence client’s ground force science and technical intelligence (S&TI) reporting responsibility. Response to Cyber intelligence production requirements originating with Army combatant and functional commands, Army acquisition program executive offices, and program managers. Work as part of a diverse contract team supporting a DoD S&TI client, including applying expertise in performing in-depth technical analysis of foreign threats to US ground force systems, combat support systems, and US operations.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics and 12+ years of experience with All-Source S&TI research, analysis, and production -OR- M.S. degree and 8+ years of experience.
- CompTIA Network+ or Security+ certification
- Ability to conduct All-Source intelligence research and analysis and write concise, well-sourced intelligence assessments and RFI responses in conformance with intelligence community (IC) analytic standards.
- Knowledge of current computer and communication network technologies
- Knowledge of foreign ground force systems and foreign cyber threat capabilities and technologies
- Knowledge of military systems and computer network designs and programs
- Knowledge of intelligence programs and processes
- Knowledge of cybersecurity technologies and methodologies
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.