E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Targeting Analyst Mid to join our team in Fort Meade, MD in support of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Develops targets and target systems for joint lethal and / or non-lethal engagements
- Develops target nominations, creates database records, and databases target intelligence products
- Produces all-source analytic damage estimates and battle damage assessments and assists with combat assessment requirements
- Conducts collateral damage estimation, performs target list management, target strategy development, and provides joint target intelligence support to deliberate and dynamic target engagements
- Provides recommendations for target prioritization to achieve commander objectives for plans and operations
- Provides database nominations, creates and updates database and uploads TMs into databases
- Assists with long range planning and coordinates intelligence and combat targeting efforts
- Assists in the production of combat target materials, BDA reports, and with the maintenance of combat target lists
- Submits Requests for Information and intelligence report evaluations, produce combat target materials that include, but are not limited to, Target System Analysis (TSA), Electronic Target Folders (ETFs), target graphics, and Battle Damage Assessments (BDA)
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in analytic roles
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a SIGINT Collection, Collection Management, Dictionary Management, Data Flow Management, and SIGINT Compliance roles
- Experience working with targeting rules and targeting fingerprints
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
- Ability to understand SIGINT site assignments
- Ability to understand SIGINT data classifications and legal authorities, and how these impact legal compliance and oversight activities and responsibilities
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience developing targeting fingerprints or analytics in C++ and REGEX
- Experience with Python or VB scripting
- Experience with protocol analysis or networking concepts
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.