E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking an OSINT Analyst – Native Language Collector to join our team in Fort Meade, MD in support of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Conduct all-source analytic production on sources and products of information available from public, private, and U.S. and foreign Government open-source materials within established security protocols.
- Analyze foreign and domestic-based publicly available information to identify trends, patterns, and relationships that provide unique insights to address defense intelligence requirements.
- Leverage native language skills
- Conduct OSINT collection activities/taskings and associative/applicable research, processing, exploitation/analysis, and dissemination of OSINT in fulfillment of collection requirements and production requirements, requests for information, and associated activities assigned from the Joint Intelligence Operations Center (JIOC) in accordance with applicable Department of Defense and USCYBERCOM practices, standard operating procedures (SOP), instructions and policies.
- Conduct the aforementioned OSINT collection activities with the applicable operations security (OPSEC) mitigation strategy, exercising proper obfuscation and tradecraft while on the internet, and employing USCBERCOM-approved training and tools to mitigate exposure.
- Perform as a language specialist at the native level, providing accurate reading, writing, speaking skills, as well as provide cultural understanding regarding geopolitical, economic and social issues.
- Provide accurate written gists, translations of transcripts, and video and audio sources from the target language to English and vice versa while preserving the original meaning and intent of the original source.
- Devise and advise new methods of target language research and exploitation of publicly available information and determine the most effective methods for presenting and disseminating the information.
- Maintain technical proficiency and knowledge in navigating the internet and receptive to on-the-job training/learning in the performance of applicable tasking, collection (tradecraft), processing, exploitation/analysis (tradecraft), and dissemination of OSINT reports and/or products.
- Evaluate and validate data and information and draw meaningful and insightful conclusions from disparate sets of publicly available information.
- Recommend appropriate levels of classification based on how OSINT is collected, processed, and exploited.
- Bachelor’s Degree with five plus years of experience in a relevant discipline
- Possesses a background in formulating OSINT Collection Plans that are in adherence to applicable laws, policies, and regulations and sufficiently mitigates OPSEC risk.
- ILR L3/R3 language as measured by the DLPT or comparable test.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Military and deployment experience
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.