E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Low Band System Software Support Senior Entry to join our team in Langley AFB, VA in support of the United States Air Force. The U.S. Air Force’s Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) is composed of multiple regionally aligned, globally networked sites, each providing varying levels of capability and capacity to support the intelligence needs of the warfighter.
- Manages/supports LBS SW and processes
- Maintains LBS SW to operate and interface with multiple sensors, sites and systems
- Provides LBS technical and engineering SW support
- Responds to LBS Incident tickets
- Provides system administration for CICS and the LBS SW components
- Performs system administration support to the Planning and Direction, Collection, Processing and Exploitation, Analysis and Production, and Dissemination (PCPAD) processes
- Provides comprehensive analysis, diagnostics and fault isolation for the SIGINT SW/systems associated with ground components
- Supports SRM or MT in comprehensive analysis, diagnostics and fault isolation for the SIGINT system/sensors and associated End-to-End network paths
- SIGINT SME that provides sustainment support during system upgrades
- Supports data encryption changes and implementation
- Supports post upgrade efforts IAW tech data, TTPs, and OIs. Provides OJT to AFP and identifies sustainment support improvements that reduce logistics footprint
- Pre-mission responsibilities
- Supports SRM or MT for LBS system readiness, system/mission configuration relative to the sensor or communications link
- Supports LBS pre-mission tasks (system reboots, ground rings, etc.)
- Mission execution responsibilities
- Provides real-time SIGINT assistance/support to the SRM or MT, maintainers, operators and users
- Collects LBS information for mission debrief
- Post-mission responsibilities
- Evaluates LBS anomalies such as maintenance actions and Incident tickets
- Submits LBS Incident tickets and performs SW (HW through collaborative support) maintenance actions as required
- Provides LBS information for mission debrief to SRM or MT
- Military SIGINT domains to include U-2, Global Hawk, MQ-1 and MQ-9 sensors and processing, exploitation and dissemination (PED) architectures
- UNIX (Solaris or Linux) and Microsoft Windows system administration
- COTS or GOTS software solutions used by DCGS operators and analysts (CICS, RIM, CETS, etc)
- Administer (containers, storage and resources) and cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, etc.)
- Oracle database system administration
- x86-based server hardware and troubleshooting methods
- Serena (ADSM) trouble ticket reporting system
- Understanding of cyber security tools and methods
- B.S. Degree in a technical field
- Seven (7) or more years of Cyber Security Engineering
- Three (3) or more years of COMINT experience
- DoD 8570.1 (IAT Level II or IAM Level I)
- DoD 8570.1 (IASAE Level I)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have or be capable of obtaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Three (3) or more years of AF DCGS experience
- Three (3) or more years of AF SIGINT experience
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications and Education in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.