E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Level 2 Maintenance Technician to support a Federal Government client.
- Monitors the SIGINT system and networks health/status (Sensor, platform, network paths to include crypto, DCGS SIGINT systems, and SIGINT related enterprise services)
- Monitors the networks connections between the SIGINT sensors and ground equipment
- Coordinates efforts for sensor/system and network restoral
- SME that provides SIGINT and networks sustainment support during system upgrades
- Provides comprehensive analysis, diagnostics and fault isolation for the SIGINT systems and networks associated with ground components
- Provides comprehensive analysis, diagnostics, and fault isolation for the SIGINT systems associated with End-to-End network paths
- Supports post upgrade SW/HW efforts IAW tech data, TTPs, and OIs
- Provides OJT to AFP and identifies SIGINT and networks sustainment support improvements that reduce logistics footprint
- Pre-mission responsibilities
- Ensures SIGINT and networks readiness, system/mission configuration relative to the sensor or communication link
- Performs SIGINT and network pre-mission tasks (system reboots, ground rings, etc.)
- Completes SIGINT and networks data input for mission template
- Mission execution responsibilities
- Provides real0time SIGINT and networks assistance to pilots, maintainers, operators, and users
- Documents issues with SIGINT End-to-End processes/systems
- Monitors SIGINT sensor and networks; takes appropriate action to restore sensor and networks capabilities using Government provided tools to perform process resets, power cycles, etc.
- Monitors all SIGINT related networks paths; takes appropriate action to restore communication
- Monitors all SIGINT related DCGS systems and takes appropriate action to restore systems/processes
- Post-mission responsibilities
- Evaluates SIGINT sensor/ground and networks anomalies such as maintenance actions and Incident tickets
- Submits SIGINT and networks Incident tickets and performs SW (in addition, HW for Legacy) maintenance actions as required
- Completes SIGINT End-to-End mission debriefs and ensures appropriate maintenance personnel are aware of issues
- Military SIGINT domains to include U-2, Global Hawk, MQ-1 and MQ-9 sensors and processing, exploitation and dissemination (PED) architectures
- UNIX (Solaris or Linux) and Microsoft Windows system administration
- COTS or GOTS software solutions used by DCGS operators and analysts (CICS, RIM, CETS, etc.)
- Administer (containers, storage and resources) and cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, etc.)
- Oracle database system administration
- x86-based server hardware and troubleshooting methods
- Serena (ADSM) trouble ticket reporting system
- Associates’ Degree in Technical Field and 5 or more years of Information Systems Security Management experience
- Five (5) years of DCGS experience
- DoD 8570.1 (IAT Level II or IAM Level 1)
- DoD 8570.1 (IASAE Level 1)
- Ten (10) or more years of DCGS experience
- Understanding of cybersecurity tools and methods
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications and Education in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.