E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Sensor Resource Manager – Entry to join our team in Beale AFB, CA in support of the US Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) Signals Intelligence Field Support (DSFS). US AF DCGS DSFS collects, processes, and analyses intelligence information from airborne, ground, and other systems.
- Manages multiple airborne sensors’ processes simultaneously to operate and interface with multiple airborne sensors, sites, networks, and systems
- Provides updates to sensor resources management processes
- Provides management and ground support of multiple airborne SIGINT sensors and networks
- Provides sensor troubleshooting support and recommend updates to CICS, GCP (CETS,MSCS, RIM, SEAM, and SDE) SW and networks
- Provides technical and engineering sensors and networks support
- Responds to Incident tickets
- Monitors the network connections between the SIGINT sensors and ground equipment
- Provides comprehensive analysis, diagnostics and fault isolation for the SIGINT systems and networks associated with ground components
- Provides comprehensive analysis, diagnostics and fault isolation for the SIGINT sensors associated with End-to-End Sensor paths
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) that provides SIGINT and networks sustainment support during system upgrades
- Provides SIGINT process and network improvements/recommendations
- Manages data encryption changes and implementation
- Supports post upgrade SW/HW efforts in accordance with (IAW) tech data, Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs), and Operating Instructions (OIs). Provides OJT to AFP and identifies SIGINT and networks sustainment support improvements that reduce logistics footprint
- Associate degree in a Technical Field and at least 2 years of DCGS experience; Minimum of 5 years experience with DCGS in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information System Security Management
- Current DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II or IAM Level I certification (e.g., Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, CAP, etc.)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Current DoD 8570.1 IASAE Level I certification (e.g., CASP+ CE, CISSP, etc.)
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.