E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Deployment Engineer to support a Federal Government client.
- Configure new environments with the baseline products and services required for that instance
- Update and maintain baseline scripts and installers
- Install software and configuration updates to test and production environments hosted in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and data centers
- Provide technical feedback to development team for installation and upgrade procedures
- Assist in troubleshooting issues in operational and test environments
- B.S. Degree in relevant field and two (2) or more years of prior relevant experience or additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with automated deployment tools (such as Ansible, Chef, other) and associated scripts or manual instruction-based software installation/deployment
- Experience updating automated deployment scripts or manual deployment instructions for software baseline
- Experience with Linux OS, including scripting in a Linux environment using Shell and Bash
- Understanding of compute, relational database management systems, storage, networking, transport, load balancing, and security constructs as they relate to on-premise and cloud infrastructures
- Knowledge of high availability architectures
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Security Protocols/Concepts (SSL/TLS, PKI, etc.)
- Familiarity with proxy servers, Oracle Weblogic, LDAP, Ansible, Broadcom API Gateway
- Familiarity with Oracle ICAM products (OAM, OIF, OVD, OUD, OES)
- Knowledge of ICAM concepts (i.e., PKI authentication)
- Familiarity with virtual IP addresses, load balancing, data replication
- Experience with database querying
- Understanding of software configuration management and associated products such as Jenkins, BitBucket, gitlab
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and Free and Open Source Software product integration experience
- Familiarity with Atlassian Suite (JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.