E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Consumer Integration Engineer to support a Federal Government client.
- Provide technical assistance, administer configurations, support testing, recommend enhancements, and troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with the use of the cybersecurity system and its graphical user interface and open-standards based APIs
- Leverage your technical background to understand a customer’s goals and identify the best integration solution for their needs
- Perform customer (end user / end user system) Integration by following instructions and executing a process
- Continuous learning of our enterprise cybersecurity system, its capabilities, the open-standards and technologies that are applied
- Test and troubleshoot integrations to confirm successful integration
- Communicate with customers during integration and post-integration including responding to emails, facilitating meetings, or phone conversations, participating in solving technical problems
- Follow processes to document history with each customer for use with other customers or when a customer needs to make changes
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Systems Integration Engineers on the program
- Recommend and/or become familiar with customer integration process updates
- Communicate self- or customer-identified enhancements to the customer integration process or the cybersecurity system capabilities, especially those requested or identified by customers
- B.S. Degree with 2 to 5 years of prior relevant experience or a M.S. Degree with at least 2 years of prior relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Very detail-oriented
- Experience or demonstrated familiarity with multiple of the following identity, credential, and access management (ICAM) concepts/standards:
- LDAP or MS Active Directory
- PKI and TLS/SSL
- OAuth 2.0
- OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Experience in identity management and governance, to include single sign-on, identity federation, or enterprise directory architecture and design
- Experience or demonstrated familiarity in multiple of the following technologies, and a desire to learn the others:
- Rest, XML, and JSON
- Linux OS administration or scripting (Bash)
- Cloud infrastructure platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint)
- Local to DC/Maryland/Virginia or St. Louis, MO
- Previous experience in providing similar integration support for onboarding users of existing information system capabilities
- System administration skills in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Solaris, Windows, Apache, IIS
- Knowledge of Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite, including OAM, OUD, and OHS
- Familiarity with multiple of the following and a desire to learn the others:
- Database setup and integration, both relational and NoSQL (Oracle DB, MySQL, CouchDB)
- DevOps automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Source control and Agile development tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence)
- Analytics and search engines (Elasticsearch, Splunk, Apache Solar)
- Familiarity with common Agile practices
- Mobile development
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications and Education in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.