E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Tier 3 Test Engineer to support a Federal Government client.
- Perform functional, system integration, exploratory, performance, smoke, and regression testing on the UI and API for a variety of capabilities
- Test SOAP and REST APIs using SoapUI
- Update and maintain SoapUI projects that are used for testing
- Create, update, and review detailed manual test procedures that are delivered to the customer
- Work with developers and other members of the test team to develop the test procedure updates
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), executing and demonstrating test procedures in front of customer witnesses
- Work closely with other members of the test team to ensure team goals are reached
- Work with developers to identify and resolve discrepancies found during testing
- Maintain close collaboration with System Engineers to verify system functionality against requirements
- Update the review the Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM)
- B.S. Degree with 2 or more years of prior relevant experience or additional experience in lieu of a degree
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification (e.g., Security+ ce)
- Experience testing SOAP and REST APIs using SoapUI or a similar tool
- Experience creating, updating, and reviewing step-by-step test procedures
- Experience working with developers to identify and resolve discrepancies found during testing
- Experience working in a team environment and working independently, self-motivated
- Strong, effective, and professional communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with test automation tool implementation such as Selenium and Cucumber
- Experience with maintaining test automation scripts
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.