E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a T4 Lead Test Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA in support of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). The NGA delivers world-class geospatial intelligence that provides a decisive advantage to policymakers, military service members, intelligence professionals, and first responders.
The ideal candidate will support our customer’s mission by thoroughly testing and verifying a variety of Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IdAM) functionalities and enhancements.
- Lead a team of software testers in conducting functional and regression testing of fixes for defects found in the Integration, Test, and Classified environments
- Provide sign off of development user stories in the Integration environment
- Analyze and research Development Epics and User Stories for test scenarios and test procedure updates
- Test SOAP and REST APIs using SoapUI
- Update and maintain SoapUI projects which are used for testing
- Conduct system integration and spot regression testing in the Integration environment
- Create, update, and review detailed manual test procedures which are delivered to the customer
- Work with developers and other members of the test team to develop the test procedure updates
- Lead the test team’s creation and maintenance of Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) procedures
- Ensure FAT procedures are Engineering Review Board (ERB) approved
- Perform FAT dry-runs and ensure FAT readiness
- Execute regression testing in the test environment and in the Customer’s Classified environment
- Conduct FAT and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), executing and demonstrating test procedures in the Customer’s Classified environment and in front of Customer witnesses
- Assist developer and deployment teams with troubleshooting and analyzing issues as they arise
- Work with developers to identify and resolve discrepancies found during testing
- Maintain close collaboration with System Engineers to verify system functionality against requirements
- Update and review the Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM)
- Maintain Test Team’s knowledge sharing dashboard in Confluence including, but not limited to:
- How to instructions
- Troubleshooting information
- Processes, Procedures, and Guidelines
- Ensure testing scripts and projects are updated and maintained in the Test Git repository
- Update and maintain the baselined test procedures used for regression testing
- Documentation and research needs to be accurate and aligned to work assigned and proper annotation is required
- B.S. Degree and 8-12 years of relevant experience or M.S. Degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience leading/managing a team
- Experience testing SOAP and REST APIs using SoapUI or a similar tool
- Experience creating, updating, and reviewing step-by-step test procedures
- Experience working with developers to identify and resolve discrepancies found during testing
- Experience working in a team environment and working independently, self-motivated
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have or be capable of obtaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with test automation tool implementation such as Selenium and Cucumber
- Experience with maintaining test automation scripts
- Strong, effective, and professional communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.