E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking an Operations Lead to join our team in Chantilly, VA in support of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. The NGA delivers world-class geospatial intelligence that provides a decisive advantage to policymakers, military service members, intelligence professionals, and first responders.
- Manage all operations-related processes for the sustainment of the operational baseline, including the Technical Operations team and technical staff, and a Web Service System Operations team, including engineering, integration, and operations
- Manage the Tier 2 24x7x365 support and a Tier 3 team that is available on-demand for critical and high operations incidents
- Manage all operations-related processes for the sustainment of the operational baseline, including the Technical Operations team and technical staff comprised of engineering, integration, and operations personnel
- Maintain responsibility for the maintenance and operational availability of the Baseline across multiple security domains
- Provide technical execution oversight to operations during incidents
- Facilitate collaboration across operations teams and the development organization
- Collaborate with stakeholders for enterprise projects and activities
- Communicate with customer stakeholders during off-hours when high priority incidents effecting the system occur
- Lead ops metrics collection and dissemination
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field and 10 years of experience, OR Master’s Degree and 5 years of experience in Information Technology operations and support.
- 5 years of experience leading an operations team and 3 years of experience providing oversight to the completion of operational environment maintenance
- Familiarity briefing operational metrics or incident status to leadership and customer stakeholders
- Experience with engagement on technical TEMs and oversight of implementation of key enterprise milestones and delivery
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) security clearance at the required level.
- Familiarity with Oracle IdAM products
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification
- 3 years of experience maintaining cloud services (i.e., Amazon Web Services (AWS))
- Familiarity with OCONUS environment support, federation, and On-Prem/Cloud based architectures
- Familiarity with IdAM best practices and implantation of authorization/authentication services
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications and Education in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.