E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a System Administrator to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Serve as System Administrator and subject matter expert on a team that includes a Project Manager, Network Operations, Cybersecurity and professional services.
- Conduct site surveys of data centers to observe conditions and the existing environment (ie., cabling, power, equipment racks, etc) and make recommendations based on project requirements.
- Interact with customer and coordinate with support teams on systematic enhancements or changes.
- Conduct design planning and develop documentation on the new environment – design details/diagrams, materials required, configurations and architecture changes.
- Provide implementation details and test plans for upgrades or new installations.
- Install and configure servers, virtual machines and SQL.
- Administer Active Directory Services, DHCP, DNS, GPO management.
- Apply DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Create and update site administration documentation for long-term sustainment.
- Conduct testing with the customer to verify system functionality and adjust as needed.
- Monitor, organize, and work collaboratively with Network Operations, Cyber Security, and other Teams to optimize and collaborate solutions.
- Provide system and application diagnoses to remediate issues while engaging other teams as needed.
- Bachelor’s and six (6) years of experience or Master’s and four (4) years of experience in associated field; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Must have CompTIA Security +CE certification at start date.
- Must have Server certification (i.e., Azure, CompTIA Server+, Nutanix) or be able to obtain one in 30 days.
- Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory, GPO’s management, Certificate Administration, and Domain Controller Functional services.
- Knowledge of security policies and general vulnerabilities management.
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Bachelor’s degree in the associated field.
- Proven knowledge of computer security principles and DoD security protocols.
- ITIL Foundations Certification.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.