E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Network Documentation Specialist to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Function independently as the Network Documentation Specialist.
- Create and edit deliverable documents on network, systems, servers, storage, datacenters and rack diagrams using MS Visio.
- Create network topology diagrams that include network segments (VLANs, IPs, routers, switches, firewalls, and other pieces of hardware).
- Participate in project design planning to understand new technologies, systems, or upgrades planned for implementation. Creates new diagrams/topologies to document the planned (to-be) architecture
- Represent Leidos and work directly with Government customer and coordinate with support teams on diagrams/topologies and architecture.
- Work closely with the Cybersecurity team and other technical teams to create and modify topology diagrams for Risk Management Framework packages.
- Analyze customer and Leidos requirements to incorporate into documentation. Coordinate with technical team members to obtain information required for the topologies/diagrams.
- Manage, maintain, and be the primary POC of the central repository for network architecture diagrams, topologies, and drawings.
- Bachelor’s degree with four (4) plus years of experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Current CompTIA Security+ ce certification.
- Experience using MS Visio to create diagrams.
- Understanding of networks, systems, virtual applications, and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environments.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Bachelor’s degree in associated field.
- Juniper Enterprise Certifications or an OS certification (i.e., Azure, CompTIA Server+, Nutanix).
- ITIL Foundations Certification.
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills.
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts.
- Familiarization of NORAD/USNORTHCOM missions and DOD regulations and directives.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.