E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Change / Configuration Management Specialist to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Develop, design, establish and execute change and configuration management planning documentation and procedures
- Provide subject matter advice and guidance on CM best practice methods, standards, and requirements to individuals responsible for software lifecycle management
- Monitor and manage corrective action and implementation plans
- Implement process improvement responses
- Perform Change Control
- Conduct Configuration Audits
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience; OR an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Experience designing and managing a CMDB
- Experience working in a government IT environment
- Experience in managing development and delivery of multiple overlapping hardware and software releases
- Experience managing hardware and software configuration baselines
- Experience with Requirements Review Boards and Change Management
- Familiarity with Risk and Issue Management
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives
- Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results
- Understanding of applications and network systems like those in use at NORAD/NORTHCOM
- Experience in a quality assurance environment that includes, customer satisfaction tracking and continuous service improvement
- Demonstrated ability implementing and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Experience with ITSM tools (e.g., trouble ticketing systems)
- Previous use of MS Project and other MS office suites
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience operating and maintaining systems in a Windows environment
- Experience working various ITSM tools
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma process improvements
- Experience with portal: SharePoint, IE
- ITIL Practitioner or Expert Certification
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.