E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is seeking an experienced ISSO/RMF Engineer to support a Federal Government Client in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of information technology security systems and protocols.
- Design and implement security measures for hardware, software, and network platforms to ensure protection from cyber attacks and any other possible harmful intrusions that could compromise or damage data and network infrastructure.
- Assess existing cybersecurity systems and protocols and design and implement upgrades to existing measures as well as implementing new procedures.
- Constantly conduct risk-assessments of existing network hardware and information delivery systems to prevent and mitigate risk.
- Lead cybersecurity initiatives and provide input on budgetary parameters on a large scale.
- Possess expert knowledge in cybersecurity standards including NERC, CIP, and FISMA and ensure that cybersecurity infrastructure meets these established standards and oversees the initiative to ensure that the infrastructure remains in compliance as well as correcting any issues which may lead to non-compliance.
- Work as effective communicators with respect to training and information dissemination concerning all aspects of security measures.
- Prepare and present reports to senior management as well as others involved in information technology infrastructure.
- Directly involved with policy decisions that affect cybersecurity framework and must clearly communicate specific cybersecurity concerns and provide solutions to incorporate effective measures against possible compromise as part of the organization’s cybersecurity strategic plan.
- Attend and Participate in Large Scale Agile Planning events.
- Support standard Agile ritual meetings (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives) as necessary and assist Agile teams in execution of Sprints.
- B.S. Degree in appropriate discipline and 5 to 7 years of experience.
- 2 years of experience entering information int he enterprise Mission Assurance Support Services (eMASS).
- Expert knowledge in information technology systems security software, hardware, cloud, and server-client suites because they are directly responsible for cybersecurity initiatives.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are crucial so as to conduct continuous assessments of network security measures and identify possible risks and provide risk prevention and mitigation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in scaled Agile environment frameworks such as SAFe.
- Significant relevant experience in supporting sustainment of NISSC mission systems and sub-systems.
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Required Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.