E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Software Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Identify root cause of defects in deliverables and coordinate updates to processes to ensure defects sources to process deficiencies are addressed.
- Perform regular reviews of deliverables and process compliance to ensure deliveries are complete, correct and timely.
- Work with deliverable development teams to ensure processes are effective and efficient regarding the creation/update and review of deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- B.S. Degree in related discipline with four (4) years of relevant experience
- Able to lift equipment up to 50 pounds
- Must possess a current DoD 8570 IAT Level II security certification (e.g., Security+ CE)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Must have the ability to travel.
- Interpersonal skills to build partnerships
- Prior quality assurance, testing, and/or process compliance
- Adept at coordination and integration of content from various Stakeholders
- Strong ownership of assigned processes and artifacts from beginning to end
- Strong Analytical Skills
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.