E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst / Systems Engineer to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Independently evaluates, selects, adapts, and modifies standard techniques and criteria to plan and conduct analysis assignments.
- Independently plans, schedules, and conducts or coordinates detailed phases of engineering work through the selection and adaptation or modification of techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Analyzes complex features of the work and applies principles and practices of the discipline or devises new approaches to problem solutions.
- Thoroughly review all results from assigned tasks and determines if outputs are complete, correct, integrated with project objectives, and adequately documented. Modifies (redlines) documents as required.
- Applies concepts for developing and establishing databases, templates, requirements, and test and modeling tools.
- Accomplishes tasks of moderate scope and solves problems that require investigation of a select number of variables.
- Interprets requirements and performs analyses to ensure that objectives are met.
- Decomposes complex requirements into executable discrete user stories.
- Coordinates and prepares artifacts for presentation at Review Boards and Working Groups.
- B.S. Degree in 6 to 8 years of related engineering and/or business analyst experience, or MS degree and 3 to 5 years related technical experience, or a Ph.D. and 2 to 5 years of related engineering and/or business analyst experience.
- Experienced with independently evaluating, selecting, adapting, and modifying standard techniques and criteria in order to plan and conduct assignments.
- Experienced with planning, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating detailed phases of technical work through the selection and adaptation or modification of techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience with the NORAD ITW/AA and Legacy Space mission systems.
- Experience working on NISSC Products/Applications.
- Experience with MBSE and associated tools.
- Experience with Agile principles and related tools, databases, and processes.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.