E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Sustainment Configuration/Obsolescence Logistic Specialist to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Track/expedite/forecast Program data deliverables (CDRL/SDRL/DAL items) and other work products.
- Provide configuration control of program documentation as required.
- Generate data approval forms, submittal letters, and title pages observing classification, distribution, marking and handling requirements.
- Coordinate electronic transmittal/sharing of program data per Program requirements.
- Support contract closure efforts; program review activities, and archival of records.
- Observe Program security requirements and data protection requirements, especially for marking deliverable data.
- Support peer reviews of selected key Program plans and key documents
- Monitoring program systems to identify obsolescence risks
- Investigating potential mitigations for obsolete and near obsolete parts
- Supporting Obsolescence Management Working groups and Integrated Product teams
- Reporting system obsolescence health statistics and maintaining various obsolescence databases
- Financial reporting such as Earned Value Management, workload planning, and support to proposal efforts.
- B.S. Degree and a minimum of two (2) years of experience with one year working with obsolescence.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies techniques, procedures, and criteria, and make minor adaptations and modifications as needed to complete a project or assignment.
- Independently performs project assignments that involve few complex features and can be guided by codes, standards, and other precedents of the discipline.
- Analyzes and/or evaluates the results of an analysis using techniques prescribed by senior personnel or supervisors.
- Accomplishes and completes tasks of limited scope or solves problems which require investigation of a limited number of variables.
- Experience communicating Data Management processes both verbally and in writing.
- Some knowledge on industry Configuration/Data Management Work Product Management principles, standards and processes.
- Familiarity with standard Government Data requirements and delivery forms including DD Form 1423.
- Prominent editing, proofreading and formatting skills – attention to detail a must.
- Experience meeting short-turn and high-pressure deadlines
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.